Do you frequently find it difficult to fall asleep at night because you keep thinking about how to improve or produce a complicated mechanical assembly? Have words “chamfer” and “burr” have already become your most commonly used words? Have you already forgotten that the word “tolerance” has also a meaning in a social context? If so, we want to work with you!
We are looking for a colleague who would help to design and prepare mechanical drawings for production of nanosatellites, paying close attention to the manufacturing feasibility. He/she would also organize production and control its quality.
The few of our current projects we think you are going to enjoy will be around designing frame structures, mechanisms for antenna deployment, reaction wheels, compact rocket fuel valves, rocket engine hydraulics or other subsystems. But most importantly – you will feel the thrill when you see your hard work flying to space!
We expect you to have:
- Min 2 years of experience with SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling software
- Min 2 years of designing precision mechanical assemblies and organizing their production
- Education in Engineering field
- Work experience in metalworking: Milling and turning
- Experience from your own technical projects (DIY, Hobbyist)
We are NanoAvionics, the only one well-funded company in Lithuania which designs, manufactures and operates small satellites. Our team is a group of young, smart and ambitious individuals who are about to launch their 2nd satellite to space. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented engineers like you!
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Did we mention Space?? (possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!)