Junior Electronics EngineerVilnius
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic junior electronics engineer who would assist in designing, assembling and testing small satellite electronic subsystems.
Your daily tasks will include: designing and routing low and medium complexity PCBs, ordering their parts and production, testing / adjusting your and your fellow colleagues’ creations.
If electronics is your passion and you know what are
- Higher education in the field of electronics engineering/physics (might be unfinished)
- At least 2 years of experience in electronics engineering (might be as hobbyist/university projects)
- At least 1 years experience using Altium Designer software
- Good electronics theoretical background
- Strong attention to details
- Hands-on (soldering, etc) experience
- Embedded C / Arduino experience
- Analog circuitry experience
- Power electronics experience
- RF experience
- Ability to work full time
We are NanoAvionics, the only one well-funded company in Lithuania which designs, manufactures and operates small satellites. Our team is a group of young, smart and ambitious individuals who have numerous successful satellite missions under their belts. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Did we mention Space?? (possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations